While you can save interview question sets and fine tune who can access them as you create interviews, you can also create them from your question set library.
This is the best way to create interview question sets if you want to build out a lot of them at once or if you want to set up your question sets before you start inviting candidates to interviews.
- Go to your Question Set Library.
- Click Create new question set.
- Enter a name for the question set you're creating.
- Add the questions for this set.
- Click Continue to proceed to set permissions for the question set.
- Permissions can be set to allow everyone, only the manager of the question set, or specific people.
- Click Create question set.
Your question set will now be available to use when you create new interviews.