From your video library page, click Record new video.
- Click Allow and check Remember to give Spark Hire access to your webcam and microphone for the video. Then, click Close.
- Make sure you have the proper webcam and microphone selected in the settings window that appears.
- When you're ready to record your video, click the red record button on the top right hand side of the recorder.
- A 3-2-1 countdown will appear and the recording will begin when you see GO.
- Click the Stop button to stop recording and the video will automatically play back.
- To re-record, click Retake Video and the recorder will reappear. If you're satisfied with your video, click Submit.
Your video will be saved and then you'll be prompted to modify its properties:
- Video Name: The video name should be something that makes the video instantly recognizable when viewing it in a list of other videos. When viewing your video library, the video name is what will identify it.
- Video Description: The video description is only visible when you’re editing the video. It’s meant to serve as an internal note to remind you about the content of the video.
- Video Type: Classifying a video as a specific type makes it easy to categorize videos and pull them up using filters in the video library or when selecting a video as part of a feature (e.g. adding a welcome video from your video library.)
When you're satisfied with your video properties, click Finish.