Tags help you organize your interviews into specific and customizable categories.
- Needs Review
It's also a great way to declutter your interviews page as your default view is "Untagged". Thus, when you load your Interviews page, you'll see all interviews that don't have any tags applied to them. Applying a tag to an interview removes it from this default view.
There are two ways to tag an interview:
From the interviews page
1. Select the interview(s) you want to tag.
2. Click the tag icon that appears on the top right of your interviews page.
3. Select the tag you want to apply to the interview(s).
While watching an interview
1. Click the tag icon that appears on the top right of the interview playback page.
2. Check the tags you want to apply to the interview.