We strongly recommend setting up a hiring kickoff meeting each time you hire for a role.
A hiring kickoff meeting is a meeting between all the parties involved in hiring for a specific job to collaborate on the end-to-end hiring process that will be followed.
While there are a variety of topics to cover during a hiring kickoff meeting, the most important things to discuss as it relates to your use of Spark Hire include:
Who is doing what? (and related expectations)
Below are some things you’ll want to answer and incorporate into a hiring SLA.
- Who is sending out Spark Hire invitations?
- Who is reviewing completed interviews?
- If sharing is needed, who is responsible for sharing?
- How will feedback be communication? From who to who?
- And, what is the expected timeline for each of these actions?
See an example Hiring SLA and watch the video below from a Spark Hire customer below outlining how they create accountability with hiring managers: