When creating a Live Interview, you will be able to include a question set the host may reference throughout the interview.
On the Build Your Interview screen, you may:
- Add individual questions
- Add saved questions sets
- Save questions as a question set
This is an optional step in the Live Interview creation process, so you may click on Skip if you do not wish to include a question set.
To proceed to add candidate details and set a date and time for the interview, click on Continue.
Once in the interview, the host may:
- Click on the list icon on the left to open the question set
- Edit questions by clicking on the pencil icon
- Begin a question by clicking the circle to the right of the pencil. Clicking this once the question has begun will mark the question as complete.
- Add new questions to the set.