Connect Spark Hire and Lever
- Log in to Lever as a Super User.
- Go to Settings > Integrations > Webhooks
a. Under candidate State Change, click Add webhook
b. Set the webhook url to https://api.sparkhire.com/lever
c. Make sure all triggers are checked
- Go to Settings > Integrations and scroll down to the Assessments section.
- Find Spark Hire, toggle the integration on, and click Generate New Key.
- Click Copy next to the key that was generated and then click Done.
- Log in to Spark Hire and go to Settings > Integrations > Lever.
- Click Activate Integration and then click Configure Integration.
Configure the integration
Configure the API Key
On the next page, paste the Lever key you generated and click Save.
Configure the Stage
The stage you select is the stage in Lever which will trigger a Spark Hire interview when a candidate is moved to it. We recommend speaking with Lever to set up a stage named Spark Hire.
Choose your Lever stage and click Save Stage.
Link users between your Spark Hire and Lever accounts based on who you want using the integration. This is how both systems know which person is taking integration actions.
To link users, simply select a Spark Hire user and a Lever user, then click Link Users.
Create Interview Packages
An interview package allows you to configure a series of variables once and trigger interview invitations using these variables through the integration. This consists of a Spark Hire Job, a Lever Job, a Spark Hire Question Set, and an Interview Deadline. When you’ve made your selections, click Create Interview Package.
When you’re in Lever and move a candidate to the stage you configured for Spark Hire, the Interview Package tied to the Lever job (opportunity) is what will be initiated for the candidate. When this is completed, you’re ready to use the integration!
Using the integration
- When you move a candidate (or a group of candidates via Bulk Actions) to the Lever Stage which you configured for Spark Hire, the Interview Package set up for the Lever job (opportunity) will trigger and an interview invitation will be sent to the candidate.
- When the candidate completes the Spark Hire interview, links to watch and share the interview will be added to the link section on the candidate profile in Lever.
Article is closed for comments.