Using the integration between Spark Hire and ApplicantPro, you’re able to:
- Seamlessly schedule, review, and share video interviews directly from ApplicantPro.
Setting up the Integration:
1. Log in to your Spark Hire account.
2. Go to the integrations page for ApplicantPro in your Spark Hire Settings.
3. Click Activate Integration.4. Your User API Key will be generated. Copy this key.5. Log in to ApplicantPro.6. The Spark Hire integration is located on the applicant viewer page under the integrations tab. When you click on the Spark Hire button, the integration will open.7. Click Utilize Integration.8. Click I have a Spark Hire login and API key.9 Enter your Spark Hire API key and click Verify.10. Each user that wants to create interviews through the integration should repeat these steps.
To watch a demonstration of setting up the integration on the ApplicantPro platform, check out this video of the Spark Hire Integration created by ApplicantPro.
Once the integration is successfully configured, you can begin sending out video interview invitations and reviewing completed interviews in ApplicantPro.
- Under the settings tab, you will have the option to add, edit, and update all your jobs associated with your Spark Hire account. You will also be able to see how many jobs you can have active at one time.
- Under the jobs section, there will be a list of all of your active Spark Hire jobs. If you click on a single job, the modal will drop down to allow you to update the title, location, description, status, and assign a question set. Click update to save the changes you made.
- If you need to add a new job, simply click on the “Add New Job” button. When you click on this button, your job list will move down and the following information will appear. To create a new job simply put the title, location, description, and status. Once you hit save, that job will be saved to your Spark Hire account.
- Through the settings tab, you will have the option to add, edit, and update all your question sets associated with your Spark Hire account.
- Under the question sets section, you will have a list of all your question sets. If you click on a question set, the following box will pop open. At this point, you will be able to update the name, questions, time limit, and takes. Simply click update and we will save the changes you made.
- If you need to add a new question set, simply click on the “Add New Question Set” button. When you click on this button, your question set list will move down and the following information will appear. To create a new question set simply put the name, desired questions, time limit, and takes. Once you hit save, that question set will be saved to your Spark Hire account.
- This is the page that will appear if you click the “interviews” button. This page will show all the interviews associated with this candidate. You can also create a interview for this candidate by clicking on the “Create a New Interview” button. Once you have submitted an API key, this will be your landing page.
- When you click on “Create a New Interview”, you will be taken to this page. At this point you will be able to edit the candidate name, candidate email, the interview expiration date, and the Spark Hire job you want to use for this interview.
- When you select a job for your interview. The questions will populate in that widget. If that job does not have a question set attached to it or you want to edit the questions you see. You will need to return to the settings area and either attach a question set to a job or edit the question set that is attached to the job you want to use.
- After a candidate is invited, you will be returned to the interviews page. You will see some information about the interview you ordered and the status of the interview.
- Once an interview is completed, the status will show as "View Interview". Clicking to view the interview will open the Basic Share Link in a new tab. This interview can be shared with anyone you'd like.
For more information on using the Open Interview Link in an email template via ApplicantPro, check out the article on Mass Inviting Candidates to Interview on the ApplicantPro website.