In order to to integrate SnapHire and SEEK Video Screen by Spark Hire, you must first have a SnapHire site provisioned for your organization and the SnapHire app installed. The SnapHire app is the connector that delivers Talent App Store integration capability for your SnapHire site. Your SnapHire support partner will configure this as part of your organization's implementation.
Before proceeding with the following instructions, please review these prerequisites:
- Installation of SnapHire in the Talent App Store
- Installation of the Assessment Hub App is a prerequisite for successfully using this integration. To find out more about the Assessment Hub, please visit the Talent App Store.
For SEEK Video Screen by Spark Hire Customers
- Log in to your Spark Hire account
- Go to the Integrations page for SnapHire within your Spark Hire settings
- Click Activate Integration below and copy your API key.
- Go to the Talent App Store and sign in to your account. Search or browse for the SEEK Video Screen by Spark Hire app. Open the SEEK Video Screen by Spark Hire app and click the Install button and confirm by clicking Ok.
- After the app has completed installation, please review the app for further setup requirements.
- Open the app and click on the SETUP REQUIRED button to be presented with the Seek contact form, complete ‘Your details’ and ‘Submit’.
- This should launch further setup requirements and will ask for the API key you copied earlier
- Once the setup has been completed, go back to the Talent App Store and Reboot your tenant. The available assessment(s) will be available in the 'Assessment Hub' for you to configure.
Every user that plans to use the integration will need to add their API key.