Spark Hire Referral Program Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern your participation in the Spark Hire Referral Program.
The Participants referred to below are you (a Referrer), and the person you’ve referred (a Referred User). To be eligible for a reward, you, as participants must agree to be bound by the rules described below.
- Referred User: someone who’s been referred to Spark Hire by a Referrer. You become a Referred User by clicking on a Referrer’s unique referral link and creating a new account on Spark Hire’s software (Referred Account).
- Only the person who creates the Referred Account is considered the Referred User, and there can only be one Referred User for each Referred Account created.
- Referred Account: a new Spark Hire account created by a Referred User through a Referrer’s unique referral link.
- Referrer: someone who has signed up for Spark Hire’s Referral Program and has agreed to these terms and conditions. Existing Spark Hire partners are not eligible to be Referrers. Referrers cannot be located in Australia or New Zealand.
- Eligible Referral: A Referred Account qualifies as an Eligible Referral if all of the following conditions are met:
- the Referred Account is created on Spark Hire by the Referred User through the Referrer’s unique referral link
- the Referred User is not a member of any other Spark Hire account (whether they’re active, expired or canceled or a paid, free or trial account)
- the Referred User was not referred to Spark Hire at an earlier date by someone else
- the first payment (whether monthly or annual) submitted by the Referred Account to Spark Hire was successfully processed
- the Referred Account created by the Referred User must not be for a company associated with any other Spark Hire accounts (whether they’re active, expired or canceled or a paid, free or trial account)
- the Referrer and the Referred User cannot be employed by the same company
- The Referred Account cannot be located in Australia or New Zealand.
- the Referred User can’t have the same IP address as the Referrer
- the Referrer must not have posted their unique referral link on a “coupon website” or similar website
- the Referred User can’t have the same IP address as any other user of Spark Hire (whether the user is a current or former user) at the time the Referred User signs up
Overview of Program
- To be an eligible participant in the Referral Program, you must meet either of the following conditions:
- You’re a Referrer and the referral you made is deemed an Eligible Referral by Spark Hire
- You’re a Referred User and your Referred Account is deemed an Eligible Referral by Spark Hire
- to comply with all applicable commercial and public anti-bribery laws
- to send referral emails only to people that you know
- not to engage in any activity that may be considered fraudulent or invasive or that may be considered spamming
- not to misrepresent Spark Hire and/or its product offerings
- not to claim to be employed by Spark Hire
- adhere to Spark Hire’s brand standards and not make any modifications to Spark Hire material, content, and logos