1. Click Create new interview on your Interviews page or from the main menu.
2. Select the type of interview you want to schedule.
3. When creating an interview, you'll be presented with a few options:
- Create your interview questions (up to 10)
- Customize your time settings
- Add a limit for re-recording
- Restrict how long a candidate can think about their answer
- Save interview question templates
- Use suggested interview questions
- Record or embed video questions
Build your interview using the tools available on this page and click Continue.
4. The final page of the interview creation process is where you'll set a deadline for your interview.
Select a date, time, and time zone. Then, proceed to inviting your candidates.
Enter the full names and email address of your candidate(s).
You can also upload a CSV file containing 100 candidates. To do this, click CSV upload next to Add Candidates. This will provide you with instructions, a place to upload your file, and an example CSV template.
5. When you're ready to finish, click Create interview.
An email will be sent to your candidate(s) with all of the information about the interview, your company, and the job they are interviewing for. The email will contain instructions for the candidate to accept and complete the interview.