The additional functionality that comes with Advanced Links vs. Basic Links includes:
- Share one or more interviews at a time
- Receive an alert when a reviewer opens your Advanced Link
- Enable a reviewer to submit a review on an interview you share with them
Creating an Advanced Link
An Advanced Link can be created for one or more interviews. Therefore, it can be generated when you're watching a specific interview or from your list of interviews. Let's walk through the steps of creating an Advanced Link from your list of interviews as creating one from a specific interview is the same except you won't be selecting multiple interviews at once.
- Visit your Interviews.
- Select the interviews you want to share.
- Click Share on the top of your list of interviews.
- Enter the name and email address of everyone you want to share the interview with.
- We recommend keeping the box next to "Automatically send an email to each reviewer with the Advanced Link" checked so you don't have to manually send a link to each person you want to share interviews with.
- Lastly, you have the option to customize some link settings. This provides you with an opportunity to hide certain information from the shared page. * More information about the link settings can be found below *
- Click Create links.
A unique link is going to be created for each person you're sharing interviews with. We do this for a couple of reasons:
- The unique link is tracked so you'll receive an email notification when the reviewer opens it
- The unique link is tied to the reviewer so they can submit a review on an interview
As mentioned above, you have the option to customize your link settings before sharing interviews. Here's what each setting is referring to:
- Abbreviate names: Only the first name(s) of your candidate(s) will show when you share their interview(s).
- Hide avatars: If a candidate has uploaded an avatar image, it will not be displayed on the page you share.
- Hide full profiles: If a candidate has added profile or resume information, it will not be displayed on the page you share.
- Hide skipped questions: If a candidate skipped a question during their interview, it will not be included as one of the videos that's shared.
Check out our help desk article on managing share links.