If you try to enter a video interview and see an error about the job being deactivated, you'll need to contact the company to let them know they need to reactivate the job in order for you to complete your interview. Feel free to reach out to the Spark Hire support team for assistance reaching out to the company.
Articles in this section
- Introduction to Video Interviewing on Spark Hire
- What is a One-Way Interview?
- One-Way Interview via Webcam Instructions
- Can I re-record my One-Way Interview answer?
- Allow Access to Webcam and Microphone in Adobe Flash Player
- One-Way Interview Troubleshooting
- I can't see myself on video
- I can't hear myself
- Stop and start a One-Way Interview
- Can I review my One-Way Interview before submitting it?