There are multiple layouts you can use for your list of interviews.
- Card: The card layout is the default layout. It is ideal for users who enjoy a more visual presentation.
- Table: The row layout is better for users who are managing a large number of interviews.
You can toggle layouts by clicking the layout button and Spark Hire will remember your preference.
Views are essentially pre-set filters. The view you're on is indicated above your interviews.
- Untagged: This is the default view and shows all interviews that have not been tagged.
- All Interviews: This shows all of your interviews except for ones that have been rejected.
- Rejected: This shows all of your interviews that been marked as rejected.
You can switch between views in the right sidebar.
You can sort your interviews by the following fields in ascending and descending order.
- Candidate: This sorts your interviews alphabetically based on your candidates' names.
- Completed at: This sorts your interviews by the completed timestamp.
- Created by: This sorts your interviews alphabetically based on your the names of the users that created the interviews.
- Job: This sorts your interviews alphabetically based on the job title that the interview is associated with.
- Rating: This sorts your interviews by your team rating.
- Scheduled for: This sorts your interviews by the time you scheduled the interview for.
- Status: This sorts your interviews by their statuses.
- Type: This sorts your interviews by their type.
In the card view, you'll sort your interviews using the sorting dropdown at the top of the page. In the table view, you'll sort your interviews by clicking the column headers of the table.
The filter bar in the right sidebar enables you to apply one or more filters to your interviews.
- Job: This filters your interviews so you can drill down to interviews for a specific job.
- User: This filters your interviews so you can see interviews created by a specific user on your account.
- Type: This filters your interviews by type (one-way or live).
- Status: This filters your interviews by their status.
- Show Rejected: By default, rejected interviews only show up in your Rejected view. To see rejected interviews in other views, you can check the box next to Show Rejected.