1. Click Create new interview on your Interviews page or from the main menu.
2. Select the type of interview you want to schedule. If you're creating an Open Interview, we recommend viewing this article.
3. If you're creating a One-Way Interview, you'll be presented with a page to build your interview. This is where you'll:
- Create your interview questions (up to 10)
- Customize your time settings
- Add a limit for re-recording
- Restrict how long a candidate can think about their answer
- Apply the above three settings to all questions
- Save interview question templates
- Use suggested interview questions
- Record or embed video questions
Within the Question Sets list in the Question Bank, you can sort sets by name and date last updated. If you have created a new set in another tab, you can click on Refresh to update the question sets list.
Build your interview using the tools available on this page and click Continue.
4. The final page of the interview creation process is where you'll set a deadline for your One-Way Interview and customize your email invitation content.
Select a date, time, and time zone. Then, proceed to inviting your candidates.
Enter the full names and email address of your candidate(s).
If you're on a Pro or Team account, you can upload a CSV file containing 100 candidates. To do this, click CSV upload next to Add Candidates. This will provide you with instructions, a place to upload your file, and an example CSV template.
If you have set up default email templates for one-way interview invites in your email template library, then this is the content that will be sent by default.
If you want to modify your email invitation content or choose another template, select Yes under Do you want to modify the email invitation that will be sent?
From here, you'll have the ability to customize the content or choose a new email template by clicking Select Email Template and choosing one from the modal that appears.
5. When you're ready to finish, click Create interview and your invitation(s) will be sent!