Since you'll be generating a lot of share links, we've made it easy for you to track and manage them.
To start, go to your Share Links page.
This page will contain all share links created by your organization.
You can filter your share links by using the right sidebar.
In addition, you can click any of the column headers to sort your share links by:
- Shared with
- Opened (checkmark indicates your reviewer opened the link)
- Reviewed (checkmark indicates your reviewer submitted a review)
- Protected (checkmark indicates if there is a passcode for the share link)
- Created by
- Updated at
When looking at your list of share links, you may notice that the Shared with, Opened, and Reviewed columns are always blank for Basic share links.
This is because Basic share links do not allow you to specify a recipient and track opens and reviews.
You'll notice a few actions for each share link.
- View details
- Update Expiration Date (for Advanced Share Links only)
- Edit (for Advanced Share Links only)
Add interviews to an Advanced Share Link
1. Go to your Share Links page, find the Advanced Share Link you want to add interviews to, and click the Edit icon.
2. The next page will contain all of the interviews that are currently included on the Advanced Share Link. To add an interview, click Add Interview(s).
3. On the following page, find the interview(s) you want to add to the Advanced Share Link, check the box(es) next to the interview(s) and then click Add interview(s).
4. Click on Add Interview(s) in the modal to confirm the addition of the interviews.
Remove interviews from an Advanced Share Link
1. Go to your Share Links page, find the Advanced Share Link you want to remove interviews from, and click the Edit icon.
2. The next page will contain all of the interviews that are currently included on the Advanced Share Link. Find the interview(s) you'd like to remove and click the check box in the top right corner.
3. Click on the Delete button that will appear beneath the Filters and Search bar, and then on the Remove button in the following modal.
Update the expiration date for an Advanced Share Link
1. Go to your Share Links page, find the Advanced Share Link you want to edit the expiration date for and click the Update expiration date icon.
2. In the modal that appears, you can:
- Turn the auto expiration on/off
- Modify the number of days/week from now that you'd like the link to expire in.
3. When you've made your desired changes, click Update.