The Spark Hire Customer Community is a place where you, other customers, and our team can take part in discussion on a variety of topics relating to Spark Hire including best practices, product feedback, platform updates, or general Q&A.
To get started using the Spark Hire Customer Community, you will first need to set up a quick Spark Hire Support account through Zendesk. (Zendesk is the platform through which our Support team fields requests and on which our Community is hosted)
- Click here to set up an account.
- Enter your full name and email address and click Sign up.
- Check your inbox for an email from Spark Hire Support and click on Create a password, within.
- On the following page, confirm your name and enter a password for your account. Once entered, click Set password.
- You will be routed back to the Spark Hire Support Help Center, from where you can access the Customer Community. (You can access it by clicking here, as well)
- Hooray! You’re all set to start taking part in conversations in the Spark Hire Customer Community!